Creativity Takes Courage: Shop Update


When you take a "few" weeks off and it turns into a year.  Yea, that's me on a regular basis.

 However I have making gifts this year and I seem to have found a little spark.  I  really miss designing and creating signs and the like.  I got so overwhelmed when I decided to jump right into selling online that I got in too deep too quick. After a little time off and a lot of time planning I've decided to give it another go. So here is a little non-official sneak peek of what's to come in 2018!

Fays House will do a grand re-opening!  Details to come soon!

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad to see different maps of housing scheme where you are selling new homes for those people who have to buy beautiful department

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *