August Wrap Up

Hello September! Let me just say how excited I am to be here in September. So much happened last month and I'm super excited to share with you all of the great highlights from last month!

I first would like to throw out there that I passed the 4000 page view threshold. Yes,I know I'm a baby blogger but this is pretty big news to me!

Two of my post were actually featured on quite a few blogs!

My Vintage Mechanics Cabinet  was featured on numerous blogs.


As well as my very first feature ever the Back to School Chalkboard! Which als happens to be my most pinned post!


Don't forget to check out the rest of My August Posts here!

In September I will also be co hosting the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party.  Super stoked about that!

September is about to be a crazy month around here as well. The hubby is away at school for the next few weeks so just me and the kids pushing through these last few months, before the big move! Stick with me as we prepare this house to be cleared and search for our first purchased home. Yes, it's scary and exciting and overwhelming but, hoping it will all be worth it in the end!

Until next time!
xoxo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *