Fays House Update

Good morning beautiful people! I would love to come in with a super creative punch line explaining where I've been, but you know me. You know this is just part of me.  I have been going super crazy with this house. I feel like I never get a project done before I start another one. You know... I'm just gonna go do this, while this dries? Yea. All day every day! 

But seriously folks I decided it was time for a little update. I was starting to feel a little stressed out like everything was taking waaaay longer than in my little mind, it should. So I decided to take a look around to see the things I have actually completed. I decided to cut myself a break because I realized, I have accomplished quite a lot. Especially taking into account the 3 months were working on my own for the most part. 

So today I'm letting you in to see what I have been working on. A little sneak peak of the down stairs area of our house. With a little taste of what's to come in the coming weeks on the blog! I'm super excited! 

So first off the entire house has been painted. Except the trim... yea, one of those start another project before finishing another one. Eventually hopefully it will get done.  I did one day unexpectedly decide it was time to do the stair case. (not done either) Here is a little "progress" picture of that. The dog? Yea, she a work in progress as well.


 We painted over the red, and the orange and the green. Just wait till you see the green. We used some nifty little conversion kits to turn can lights to hanging pendants.

We have ordered granite tiles, and our stainless steel appliances. We are planning on painting the cabinets white in the coming weeks.  This first phase of the kitchen redo is intimidating to say the least.  I'm not looking forward to the amount of work that needs to be done. I am however looking forward to the end result.  Lets just hope it doesn't take three years to complete.


progress:

Our little down stairs living area.


So the things that have been done down stairs so far is minimal compared to the list of things to be done.I have made some pretty good progress upstairs as well.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *