Be Fearless Free Print & SVG



Hello loves, I'm back.  It's like a broken record I'm sure.  I have been doing a lot of soul searching the last couple of months and in all honesty, I'm tired.  I'm tired of having no clue where I'm going and what I'm doing.  I have become a mombie.



Don't get me wrong I love being a mom.  It's really the only purpose I have going on in life right now. That and trying to be the best wife I can be, but it's tough. I'm exhausted and I don't know what to do about it.  I have decided (again) I need something for me!  I am done being afraid to put myself out there, done sitting around like a bump on a log. DONE!

So I'm putting my new favorite quote down on paper and sharing it with you!  Because in all honesty who couldn't use a little soul fire motivation now and then?

I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to follow along so you don't miss these spur of the moment freebies!

Don't forget to snag your PDF here, and your SVG here! As always my freebies are strictly for personal use only! Enjoy!

Much love! 
Michelle

1 comment

  1. Michelle I can totally relate with you but girl you are so strong. Just dont let negativity destroy your inner confidence. I like your idea of sharing your favt.quotes. More power to you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *